Curledge Street School community aims to create a learning environment which promotes a thirst for knowledge that will last a lifetime.
Curledge Street Primary School is organised into three phases. These are:
- Phase 1 - Nursery & Reception (age 3-5)
- Phase 2 - Years One, Two and Three (age 5-8)
- Phase 3 - Years Four, Five and Six (age 8-11)
Children are welcome to arrive at school from 8:10am where we have an early morning club with activities available.
Our morning session begins at 9:00am with an hour for lunch, the afternoon session ends at 3:15pm.
The Nursery operates two sessions:
- Morning: 9:00am - 12 noon
- Afternoon: 12 .45 pm - 3:15pm